South Melbourne – Retail Assistant/s
Casual. Monday - Thursday, Part day Friday
“The new Aura Home Concept Store in South Melbourne is becoming one of Melbourne’s hottest homewares destinations.”
Work with one of Melbourne’s iconic homewares brands – Aura Home. Founded by Tracie Ellis in 2000, Aura Home has become a premier designer bedlinen and homewares brand throughout Australia and abroad. Designed in Melbourne we design and create a range of beautiful homewares that bring contemporary style and luxury to any home. Striving for quality and style in everything we do, the Aura Home brand has become synonymous with sublime colours, tactile natural fabrics and exquisite design.
The new Aura Home Concept Store:
Are you dreaming of a retail career where you love arriving at work each day? Where everything from your workspace to the products and customers are meaningful and inspiring. We want you to love working with a team of motivated, passionate and supportive individuals in a beautiful and inspiring shopping experience, while focusing on giving an unwavering focus on genuine customer service and being an AURA brand ambassador.
- Beautiful environment
- Work / life balance
- Love working with a team of motivated, passionate and supportive individuals in a gorgeous and inspiring workspace.
- Inspiring brand with great benefits
About the role
Daily responsibilities will include:
- You arrive in store and prepare yourself and your store for the day ahead.
- You manage the daily task calendar to ensure Customer enquiries, orders, & deliveries are perfectly managed.
- Maintaining high levels of store Visual merchandising and all POS throughout your day
- Deliver amazing customer experience acting as an Aura home brand ambassador.
- Interior property styling abilities – Offering styling advice for your customer’s space with thoughtful and creative solutions
- Daily cleaning, dusting, maintenance of the store to ensure an impeccable store presentation.
- Opening, closing and banking.
- Daily communication back to Store Manager
After a day of helping our valued customers with styling suggestions and solutions to help create the perfect Aura Look and feel for their home, you reflect on what went well, share you and your team’s successes and plan ahead for tomorrow.
- A passion & experience in a retail career in homewares, interior design & beautiful lifestyle products
- You know how to motivate and inspire yourself to maximise store sales and achieve and exceed KPI’s while upholding our team values.
- An appreciation and understanding of quality design and high attention to detail
- High levels of energy, a team player with a mature approach (regardless of age) and an unwavering focus on customer service - our customers are our priority.
- The ability to work unsupervised & be very self-driven
- Impeccable presentation and excellent communication skills
- A total team player who would like to share our new and exciting retail journey as a valued team member.
- Previous experience with retail software including Vend and NetSuite would be an advantage.
You are dedicated, addicted to beautiful homewares, love Melbourne design and have a passion for retail and embrace empowering our customers to love their homes and feel our passion every day.
We're passionate about our people and team members. As a team member you will enjoy:
• Generous staff discounts.
• The opportunity to be part of an amazing team of passionate & talented individuals.
• A forum to communicate openly and be heard by our team and be part of our growing retail business.
This role will report to the Store Manager and then our Head of Retail, you will be joining our growing retail team and be supported by the Head office Team & Store Manager, who all have many years of industry experience and knowledge to share.
Location of job: South Melbourne, Vic
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you! Please submit your cv to our Retail Manager, Chelsea firstname.lastname@example.org