Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the use of the all AURA websites. By placing an order with us, you are agreeing to accept these terms and conditions (The Conditions). Please note, these terms and conditions can change at any time, and it is the responsibility of the customer to check these terms and conditions regularly before ordering products in case there are any changes. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions set out below, you should not use or access these websites.
If you have any queries relating to our terms and conditions, please contact the Customer Service team before placing an order. The following terms and conditions will apply between you, the customer, and AURA Lifestyle Pty Ltd (from now on referred to as AURA), when you purchase an item from aurahome.com.au, and do not affect your statutory rights: Your contract for purchases made through aurahome.com.au is with AURA and you undertake that all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only and are not for resale.
If you are under the age of eighteen, you may only use the site in conjunction with, under the supervision of, or with the consent of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not use the site. You warrant that all details you provide to aurahome.com.au for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods are true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and that you are authorised to use the credit or debit card you use for payment, and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product(s) ordered.
- You agree that e-mail can be used as a means of communication.
- If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform AURA as soon as possible.
- It is a crime to use someone else’s identity or stolen/invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught engaged in fraudulent behaviour will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- AURA reserves the right to terminate an agreement with you and to suspend or terminate your access to the site immediately and without notice if:-
- you fail to make payment to us when due,
you breach any of our terms and conditions,
- when requested by us to do so, you fail to provide within a reasonable time frame, sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity, or
- we suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or have way of being involved in fraudulent or illegal activity on aurahome.com.au.
- you fail to make payment to us when due,
You, the customer, agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your shopping account and/or your Personal Information.
When placing an order, you warrant that any and all information given is accurate and complete.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and product availability.
- All prices listed on aurahome.com.au are correct at the time of entering the information, however, we reserve the right to change prices of any product at any time. All orders for Australian delivery include GST.
- No contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and aurahome.com.au until we accept your order by dispatching the product to you. When this happens we will confirm the acceptance by sending you an email.
- This confirmation email will be sent to the email address given in your order form and will detail products ordered, payment method and cost.
- You must check all the details on this confirmation email are correct and contact us as soon as possible if any details are incorrect.
- If your order has not been accepted, you will receive an explanatory email from us detailing the reasons why.
The delivery period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order. If you are ordering more than one item, your goods may be sent to you in installments if certain items are out of stock.
- If your delivery address is outside of Australia, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. You must meet any additional charges for customs clearance. Please note, customs policies vary widely from country to country. We recommend you contact your local customs office for further information.
- Please note international shipments may be subject to cross-border inspections by customs authorities.
Aurahome.com.au accepts the following payment methods:
- Zip Money
All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
We will be happy to honour our obligations under the Australian Consumer Law for any products that are damaged, faulty or incorrectly shipped through any circumstance that is in our error.
We do not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
- If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. In the event that you order an item and the price published on aurahome.com.au is incorrect for any reason, we will contact you to let you know the correct price and ask you whether you still wish us to fulfil your order at this price. We shall be under no obligation to accept an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price. We shall give you the option of confirming the order at the correct price or if you so choose, to cancel the order altogether. If you cancel and have already paid for the goods in the circumstances described in this clause, we shall refund the full amount within 30 days of the date of order.
- In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of lesser quantity to that which was expected, please notify us of the problem in writing at the address stated in the confirmation e-mail and we will be happy to honor our obligation under the Australian Consumer Law.
- We have taken every measure to provide accurate product images for each product for sale on the site. However, due to a number of mitigating factors such as differing internet browsers, monitor colour and contrasts, etc, we cannot be held responsible or liable for any colour discrepancies between images and physical products.
- The products sold on aurahome.com.au are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, we do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the site or for any products or services purchased from aurahome.com.au except to the extent of any liability at law.
- We have taken every measure to prevent internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers.
- We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
- We offer no warranty that aurahome.com.au will meet all of your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website except to the extent of any liability law.
- We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the conditions for:
- Any economic losses (including without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- Any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- Any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions
- Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death of personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
We will not pass on your personal or credit card details to any third party. We will never ask for personal details via email. If you receive an unsolicited email asking you for your aurahome.com.au log in details, please contact our Customer Service team immediately.
SPEND AND SAVE PROMOTIONS
Spend and Save offers are available on AURA merchandise (excluding gift cards) for the specific dates advertised on enewsletters sent to subscribers.
- To receive $50 off, $150 or more must be spent in one transaction.
- To receive $100 off, $300 or more must be spent in one transaction.
- The offer may be redeemed multiple times, but only once per transaction.
- The $50 offer and $100 offer cannot be redeemed together in one transaction.
- The offer is only available at aurahome.com.au.
- You must login to receive the offer. The offer will be applied automatically at checkout online. The offer cannot be redeemed against a prior purchase or in conjunction with any other offer.
The $50 or $100 discount will be applied to the total of the transaction. If a customer decides to return an item purchased during a Spend & Save promotion, any refund will take into account the $50 or $100 discount applied. Also, if the revised total value of the order drops below $150 for Australia ($200 for International), free shipping may no longer apply. In such cases, the shipping fee will likewise be added back before a refund is given. Spend and Save discount cannot be combined with other promotional offers, such as new subscriber discount codes. All Spend and Save promotions are subject to our general terms and conditions at aurahome.com.au.
AURA Gift Cards can only be used at aurahome.com.au, are redeemed by using your gift card code at checkout and have a validity of 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Gift Cards are excluded from all sales.
- Gift Cards are not physical cards, and are instead sent via email with a unique code. Once payment has been made the gift card will be emailed to the nominated email address. It is the purchasers and recipients' responsibility to ensure that the nominated email address is correct. We cannot be held responsible for any incorrectly emailed, lost, stolen or deleted gift card email or code.
- From time to time gift card can get caught up in spam filters – it is up to the recipient to check these filters. We cannot take responsibility for gift cards that cannot be delivered due to fire walls, spam filters, capacity of recipients mailbox or any other factors out of our control.
- Only one Gift Card can be redeemed per transaction.
- Gift Cards cannot be redeemed at any retail store.
- If the value of the transaction is less than the value of the gift card after checkout the outstanding balance will be shown on screen which can used for future purchases within the 12 month period.
- If the value of the transaction is more than the value of the gift card the recipient can use their credit card to pay the difference.
Gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The unique code that came with the Gift Card must be entered at the time of redemption.
- We are unable to refund any Gift Card purchases.
- Gift Cards are non refundable product.
- AURA reserves the right to cancel a Gift Card code at their discretion.
- If you experience any technical difficulties or have lost your gift card, please contact email@example.com and provide the invoice number for the transaction.
All rights, including copyright, in the content of the aurahome.com.au web pages are owned or controlled by AURA. In accessing aurahome.com.au web pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own individual and non-commercial use. Images may be shared on social media platforms, provided that they link back to aurahome.com.au and are not displayed on sites contrary to AURA’s philosophy. We reserve the right to ask that any AURA owned content be removed from any site without question or delay. Otherwise, you may not copy, broadcast, transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of the aurahome.com.au web pages for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of AURA.
THIRD PARTY INFORMATION
We cannot be held responsible for material displayed on third party websites or any other written material. The only prices that apply for AURA products are those stated on the AURA website. We can not vouch for the reliability of prices stated on shopping directories or through any other third party.
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
Each provision of the Conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
These Conditions govern our relationship with you. Any changes to these Conditions must be in writing and signed by both parties. In this way, we can avoid any problems surrounding what AURA and you are expected to do. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept the Conditions, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a term of these Conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any representation. Your Statutory Rights are not affected by these terms and conditions. Nothing in this Clause shall limit or exclude our liability in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not such has become a term of the Conditions.
The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
BEACH TOWEL GIVEAWAY
This competition runs from November 1st2018 until January 31st 2019. Each month one lucky winner will win two beach towels. Employees and the relatives of employees of Aura Home (Aura Lifestyle P/L) are excluded from entering.
All new subscribers who enter by signing up to the Aura E-Newsletter via the Beach Towel Pop Up will be entered into the draw. The winner may select the design of the 2 beach towels.
The Beach Towels can be sent to the winners or they can collect from the Aura Home Store in Malvern, Victoria.
This is a game of chance and winners will be selected randomly. Winners will be notified by email not more than 1 week after each draw.
Promoters decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
All prizes must be claimed by February 28th2019. In the event a winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner.